You are here > Hospital Information > Awards
Awards achievements received by Faculty
Dr. Anurag Chhabra, Senior Prof. & HOD Orthopaedics four awards:-
1. Bharat Jyoti Award 14 March 09 , New Delhi
2. Glory of India Award 18 July 09, London
3. The Best Citizens of India Award 27 July 09, New Delhi.
4. Rajiv Gandhi Excellence Award 05 Sept.-09, New Delhi
- Dr. Harbans Lal Senior Prof. & HOD, Biochemistry
Dr.R.K.Uppal, Prof. & HOD Pharmacology International Publications / Journals -11 No.s.
Dr.Lovesh Shukla, Senior Prof. & HOD Anatomy, Internal Journals-6 No.s, National Journal-1 No.s.
Dr.Monika Jain, Assoc.Prof., Anatomy, International Journal-3 No.s, National Journals-4 No.s.
Dr.Rakesh K. Kath, Assoc.Prof. Pharmacology, Publication Indian Journals-2 No.s
Dr.Bharti Arora, Assoc. Prof., Microbiology, publication-5, International Journal-3,National Journal-2
Dr.Karan Deep Singh, Assoc. Prof., Pathology Journal Publication-ISPUB Vol-IV Pages 1-9, J Infect Dev Ctries Vol.-3 (5) Pages 376-379 , Transfusion Vol.-49 Pages 2777-2778, Internal Journal an unusual course of the thoracic duct in relation to the vertebral vessels.
Dr.Geetika Duggal, Assoc.Prof., Anaesthesia, Publication Journals-6 No.s
Dr.Gargi Soni, Assistant Prof., Anatomy, International Journal-4 No.s, National Journal-2 No.s.
Dr.Dalbir Kaur, Assistant Prof. Anatomy, International Journals-3 No.s
Mrs.Neha Gaur, Assistant Prof. Anatomy, International Journal-3 No.s.
Dr.Umesh Jindal, Assistant Prof. Pathology, Publication 2 No.s
Dr.Ajay Kochhar, Assistant Prof., Pathology, Journals-2 One published and one accepted.
Dr. D.R. Gaur, Professor & HOD, Community Medicine
- Certificate of Appreciation for Excellence in Teaching, awarded by The Director, Pt. B. D. Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical sciences, Rohtak, on Teachers day, the 5th Sept. 2007.
- Published six Books. International Journals-3 No.s, National Journals-9 No.s, Special Articles-2 No.s. Research papers in international journals-35 No.s, Research papers in national journals-72 No.s
Dr. Seema Choudhary, Professor, Community Medicine
- Rastriya Gaurav Award- 2007
- Bharat Jyoti Award 2008
- Rajiv Gandhi Excellence Award 2008
- Glory of India Award 2008
- The Best Citizen Award
- Dr. S. Radhakrishnan Memorial National Teacher Award 2010
- Publications : International Journals 6, National Journals 125
Dr. Neelu Saluja, Associate Professor, Community Medicine
- Dr. P.C. Sen Best Paper Award in Rural Health Practices (From IPHA)- 2003
- XVth North Zone IAPSM Best Poster Award- 2011
- Publications : International Journals-5, National Journals-4
Dr. Seema Sharma, Assistant Professor, Community Medicine
- Publications; International Journals-7
Sh. S.M. Pandey, Assistant Professor (Statistics), Community Medicine
- Publications: International Journals -7, National Journals 3
- Publications: International Journals 5, National Journals -2